Even though the summer is over, that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t take care of our body and our weight. Cucumber is a common vegetable that you can find it in any season time. This vegetable is not only healthy and available, but it’s also the key to the perfect body that you always wanted.
This weight loss plan had proven extremely successful and thousands of people worldwide are thankful for this amazing vegetable.
What is important for this weight loss plan, is to stay away from sweets and alcohol because they can be quite counterproductive on the metabolism.
Cucumber is very low in calories and is pretty much all water, which makes them super-hydrating. However, they have a lot more to offer than high water, low-calorie food!
This veggie is abundant in antioxidant and antidiabetic properties which have an incredible cleansing power that removes the stagnant chemical toxins and waste materials from our body.
Benefits of Cucumbers
1. Hydrating 2. Alkalizing 3. Loaded with nutrients 4. Keeps your nails strong 5. Prevents cancer
Cucumber Diet Meal Plan
Don’t exceed this diet plan over 14 days, it is best to take a break for 5-6 days consuming healthy fats and proteins and then you can resume it in case if you want to lose more weight.
You can find the recipes below the meal plan.
• Breakfast: 2 hard-boiled eggs and cucumber salad (recipe below) • For lunch: 1/2 cup of almonds and cucumber salad • For dinner: Cucumber salad • Snack: One Apple after breakfast • Shake: In case you get hungry have a cucumber shake (recipe below)
Note: Make sure you’re using organic foods.
Cucumber Salad Recipe
– 2 cups of organic cucumber (chopped) – 1 teaspoon of lime juice (freshly squeezed) – 2 cilantro sprigs (fresh and chopped) – 1 garlic clove (chopped) – 1/2 cup organic Greek yogurt – 1/2 teaspoon sea salt – 2 tablespoons of parsley (fresh and chopped) – 1/2 cup of tomatoes (chopped)
Cucumber Shake Recipe
– 1 cucumber – 1/2 avocado – 1 cup of spinach – 1 thumb of ginger – 1 apple – 1/2 cup of almonds
Simply mix everything in the blender and blend until you get a nice homogenous mixture.
Practice this routine 5 days a week.
• Exercise 1: Burpees 4 sets, 20 times • Exercise 2: Mountain Climbers 4 sets, 20 times
Keep it 45-60 seconds of rest in between sets and increase the sets and reps as time goes on.