Coca-Cola is extremely popular and extremely dangerous. This would be the perfect description for the sweet drink.
Its taste and even refreshing, but scientists will definitely want you to stop consuming it. Coca-Cola has a detrimental effect on overall health, but it can do wonders in your home.
Yes, Coca-Cola is the most efficient household cleaning product you will ever use, thanks to its high acidity.
It is as powerful as battery acid, and it can even destroy teeth. Coca-Cola has a pH value of 2.5, and battery acid has 1. Keep in mind that pure water has a pH value of 7.
We give you 20 brilliant ways of using Coca-Cola in your household:
1. Remove grease from fabrics
2. Get rid of slugs and snails
3. Descale kettles
4. Clean blood stains from fabric
5. Use it to clean your engines
6. Pour Coca-Cola on your floor, let it work, and clean the grouts
7. Soak your hair in Coca-Cola for 2 minutes to ease the removal of gums
8. Use Coca-Cola to clean battery terminals
9. Soak pennies in Coca-Cola to make them shine
10. Coca-Cola will clean your toilet, all you have to do is pour it in, let it work, and flush
11. Pour Coca-Cola on your garage floor to remove oil stains
12. Coca-Cola removes hair dyes
13. Pour 2 liters of Coca-Cola in your pool, and let it work for a few minutes to remove rust stains
14. Combine Coca-Cola and aluminum foil and polish chrome
15. Pour Coca-Cola in your burnt pans, and let it dissolve all the grease and dirt
16. Soak a sponge in Coca-Cola to rub off rust or rusty bolts
17. Use it to clean china.
18. Soak a towel in Coca-Cola, and rub paint stains off our metal furniture
19. Pour Coca-Cola on your carpet, and scrub off marker stains
20. Coca-Cola can dissolve teeth (this is slightly off the topic, but you should know it)
Soft drinks make you prone to diseases
According to a study published in the journal Respirology, soft drinks cause lung and breathing disorders, including asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
If you like Coca-Cola and drink it on a daily basis, you are running at a 48% higher risk of heart attack and stroke.
Carbonation softens and weakens bones.
Coca-Cola is great, but only if you use it to clean your home. It’s the last thing you should drink. Opt for healthy, homemade juices.
Source: Healthy Food House